Afterschool teatime
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

esperimento

4 partecipanti

Andare in basso

esperimento Empty esperimento

Messaggio Da cop Lun Set 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Thinkining pedophiles are sick is exactly the same as thinking homosexuals are sick. And if you say that gays are sick in public, the cops will smack a heavy fine across your face. However, say that pedos are sick, and people will just nod and carry on their business. Now, I'm not sure, but I think that violates human rights.

/discuss
cop
cop

Numero di messaggi : 302

Torna in alto Andare in basso

esperimento Empty Re: esperimento

Messaggio Da Iononsonochipensitu Mar Set 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Ma vaffanculo
Iononsonochipensitu
Iononsonochipensitu

Numero di messaggi : 104

Messaggio Da Hammond Smoking Mar Set 29, 2009 2:47 pm

cop ha scritto:
Thinkining pedophiles are sick is exactly the same as thinking homosexuals are sick. And if you say that gays are sick in public, the cops will smack a heavy fine across your face. However, say that pedos are sick, and people will just nod and carry on their business. Now, I'm not sure, but I think that violates human rights.

/discuss

Thinking that a pedophile is the same thing of an homosexual is wrong: first of all, a pedophile is abusing of someone that cannot defend. You can see him as a rapist, if you want. So, when I hear "I think that violates human right" I think that pedophiles violate human rights: the rights of the children they abuse.
An homosexual doesn't damage anyone; instead a pedophile ruins the infancy, and therefore the life, of the person he has sexual intercourse with.
And this is what I think.
Don't mess with human rights and the dignity of people, thanks.
Hammond Smoking
Hammond Smoking

Numero di messaggi : 96

Messaggio Da cop Mar Set 29, 2009 5:50 pm

"The term pedophilia (or paedophilia) has a range of definitions as found in psychiatry, psychology, law enforcement, and the vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children."
source: wikipedia

a pedophile, like an homosexual, is not necessarily a rapist esperimento 989493
cop
cop

Messaggio Da Hammond Smoking Mar Set 29, 2009 6:06 pm

cop ha scritto:"The term pedophilia (or paedophilia) has a range of definitions as found in psychiatry, psychology, law enforcement, and the vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children."
source: wikipedia

a pedophile, like an homosexual, is not necessarily a rapist esperimento 989493

A rapist has sexual intercourse with a victim, which cannot defend. The fact that it is considered a psychological disorder makes it even more different than homosexuality, that can be found in nature.
Hammond Smoking
Hammond Smoking

Messaggio Da cop Mar Set 29, 2009 6:13 pm

pedophilia can be found in nature too esperimento 629874
cop
cop

Messaggio Da Hammond Smoking Mar Set 29, 2009 6:41 pm

cop ha scritto:pedophilia can be found in nature too esperimento 629874

That's quite different, actually. In nature you find animals who have sex with others because of a series of hormones.
In the case of humans, this perversion is purely mental, and because of this it is called illness.
Hammond Smoking
Hammond Smoking

Messaggio Da cop Mar Set 29, 2009 8:51 pm

i believe what is considered "mental illness" depends mainly on social issues, proof can be found in the exclusion of homosexuality from the "paraphilia" category - the only reason i can find for that is political-correctness. after all, "The view of paraphilias as disorders is not universal."
cop
cop

Messaggio Da MrGela Mer Set 30, 2009 6:11 pm

A che pro farlo in inglese? Non avevi voglia di tradurlo? O vuoi che le robe che dici raggiungano meno pubblico possibile per non fare brutta figura?
MrGela
MrGela

Numero di messaggi : 226

Messaggio Da cop Mer Set 30, 2009 9:48 pm

la citazione nel primo post è parte di un post trovato su un altro forum, con cui mi trovo più o meno d'accordo, e ho colto l'occasione per creare un pò di flame - dopotutto la mia è una presa di posizione piuttosto lontana da quella comune.
sto rispondendo a davide in inglese perchè lui ha risposto in inglese, se volessi nascondere il mio pensiero non lo scriverei in un forum dove tutti mi conoscono in un linguaggio universale esperimento 758223
cop
cop

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato